Welcome to my blog.....

This is a place where I will share my love of flowers, cooking and baking, gardening and fashion (shoes! lots of shoes!) I would love for you to stay a while and take a look and leave a comment if something catches your interest.
(ps...photo on my background is courtesy of Union Photographers)

Friday 20 May 2011

Summer Wedding Flip Flops-YES!!

It's the first long weekend of the summer and it's gorgeous out so I'm thinking flip flops!  When I was younger flip flops were called something else, I won't mention it here but it is now considered a type of underwear (LOL), and were plastic and only good for one beachy season but now....OH NOW they've come a loooong way!

Destination & beach weddings are big business now and why on earth, as much as I LOVE them, would you wear a pair of heels.....especially when there are some fantastically cute flip flops now!

Check out these one for a bride...and for $11seriously you can't go wrong!
rocktheflops' shop, etsy

Prefer something in blue with a touch of bejeweled these are a stunner!  and the peacock feather-so pretty!
smc801's shop, etsy

I have a pair of these puppies studded with swarovsky crystals (of course I do-this isn't shocking anyone I know:)) and they are a little pricier but worth every penny!!  I've had them for three years and walked all over Italy with them-comfortably!
CrystalMeFlipFlops' Shop, etsy
Prefer more of a "real shoe" flip flop
Love the dragon fly crystal adornment on this Kate Spade shoe
And for those of you that are a true beach purist this one is for you!
Lady Bead
You can have the prettiness of a fancy shoe with the ability to run your manicured piggies through the hot sand....ahhh!

With all this inspiration go out and get yourself a pedi and a pair of pretty new thongs.....oh I mean...you know what I mean:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment